CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall fun, part one

We've been having a whole lot of fall-type fun here in the Butts household in the last month! Unfortunately, I left our camera at my sister's house in Bellingham the last time we were there, and most of our pictures are still on it (and not on the computer), so I'll have to wait to share most of it. I do, however, have pictures of a recent trip to the park. That sounds like kind of a lame thing to be documenting (especially when it's just the park across the street!), but hey, the everyday stuff is important, too! These were taken on the kind of fall day I love...chilly air mixed with warm sun. Pretty soon winter will be here and trips to the park will be infrequent, so we took advantage of the beautiful weather!
On the "dizzy fing", as Travis calls it. They like to be pushed, but not too fast! The Engmans gave Jayna this tutu for her birthday in June. She forgot about it for awhile, but lately loves to wear it all the time. :)
On "the fing that goes round and round". This park really is geared more toward older kids, but these kids find ways to make it fun!Rock jumping/counting!

Together, we named our front porch scarecrow Tiny Tim. They now refer to him casually, as if he is a real person.

Um, this is not a park picture. Not sure it was even taken on the same day. But I have to include a picture of the cute baby:)