Once again, this year I opted out of playing on the worship team for Easter services. I just wanted to enjoy the day together as a family. It was fun, too, to remember Easter last year - the day Evan was born!
Travis is definitely to the point where he is understanding more and more about spiritual things and asking lots of questions that just surprise me. We talked a lot about the meaning of Easter, and he also heard a lot about it at preschool, where he just soaks up information and ideas like a sponge. I'm so thankful for other people in our kids' lives who love them and teach them good things. This years' Easter family picture, and others...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are so cute Sarabeth. I can't believe how much they all look alike. I love your tradition of taking a picture each easter!
Great pics! Mom
Post a Comment