Who wants to join me?! At the end of March I'm running a 5K race with two of my sisters up in Bellingham. In June, I want to run the 10K race at Sound to Narrows...and I'm looking for someone else to do it with me! Okay, I might wimp out and only do the 5K at Sound to Narrows...we'll see. I'm excited to be running again, or at least excited at the prospect of losing weight, and running is the best way for me to do that.
Sound to Narrows is in Tacoma, if you're wondering, on June 14th. Check it out at www.soundtonarrows.org. So who's in? Don't worry...I won't be fast. If anything, you'll be leaving me in the dust!
If nothing else, do me a huge favor and ask me how I'm doing with my running when you see me! Maybe it will help me stay disciplined...it's really easy to slack off when I can think of dozens of reasons not to go running at any given time. :)
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Goooooooooooooooo SB!!!!! I wish you lived near me so I could get my bum into shape with you!
Sarabeth,
I should come up and do it with you!!!
Post a Comment