CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Some favorite things

This is kind of random but I thought I'd share with you some products that I just love these days.
4) Yoplait key lime pie flavored yogurt. Mmmm. Love the other flavors, too, but I just discovered this one.
3) Our electric blanket. I'm telling you, the first few minutes after I get into bed are probably my favorite minutes of the day. We don't sleep with the electric blanket on, but we like to turn it on 10 minutes before we get into bed, and then it's nice and toasty when we get in. That, combined with our flannel sheets, make for some heavenly sleep!
2) My Chris Rice Peace Like A River CD. It is SO good! Very simple arrangements of hymns (and a couple of spirituals), contemporary with piano accompaniment, his James Taylor-ish voice...love it. If I'm the slightest bit frazzled, I turn it on and immediately can feel myself breathe again. So for all my fellow hymn-lovers, this CD is a must-have!
1) My newest favorite product that I will now be faithful to for life....my Clorox toilet wand system!!! Yahoo! I don't know how you all clean your toilets...some people actually reach in there and scrub (the thought gives me the creeps), some use a brush (as I did). Well, I didn't like using a brush because the idea of all those germs hiding on it is just disgusting. But with this wand, you just click on a new brush every time you clean, then click it off into the garbage. You don't get your hands dirty at all! Each sponge has a ton of cleaner in it, and it made my toilets so shiny and white! This may sound a little pathetic, but when I used it for the first time yesterday, and it just about made my day. Like I said...I'm sold!

6 comments:

Crystal

Wow, now I'm so excited to try the Clorox Wand:) I love anything that helps make my house cleaner without that much work. Thanks:)

Tiffany Nevil

oh man, I LOVE James Taylor and Chris Rice! Have you tried Fernando Ortega? Also wonderful! Glad to know a fellow hymn-lover.
Thanks!
Tiff

Kara

As I was cleaning my toilet today, I thought to myself, "What was is that Sarabeth uses to self-clean her toilet?" Anything that lessens my already too frequent dealings with poo and pee with two little ones sounds miraculous to me.

Anonymous

Marc and I have really enjoyed reading your blog. When you write about Travis, I feel like we are going through all of the same things with Trey and Kaylee. It's fun that you're allowing us to stay "in touch" though I know it's one sided right now! We'll work on that :o) Anyhow, had to laugh when I read about the toilet wand. I discovered it a year or so ago, and the first time I used it I was shouting from the roof tops. It is definitely a day maker! ~Molly

Anonymous

Sounds like I would love that CD for my birthday! Mom S.

Julie

We do the thing with the electric blanket, too. Well, except that now I'm usually too warm what with the ginormous kid I'm cooking right now, but it's so nice to climb into toasty sheets. :)