CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Maris Farms

One of my absolute favorite family activities each year is going to the pumpkin patch. This year we went to Maris farms for the first time (usually we go to Hunter Farms), and had a blast! It was yet another gorgeous fall day, and we enjoyed seeing and feeding animals, riding the giant slide, a hayride around the pumpkin field, and finding our perfect pumpkin. I do love corn mazes, but the one at Maris would have taken quite a while with the kids. Here are some pictures of our day.
So tall!
Travis and Daddy on the hayride.
Jayna and friend Clara for a stroll in the wheelbarrow.
The photo shoot on the pumpkins didn't go so well, but these pictures still make me laugh. I can't quite decipher the look on Travis' face....I think it's a mixture of being ornery and trying not to smile, and being annoyed with Jayna for crying and with mom for insisting on yet another picture. Jayna was overdue for a nap...can you tell?

1 comments:

Jeremy and Laura Lebow

The one of her and Clara is cute . . . I might need a copy because I was lame and didn't take any pictures that day.