We've had some beautiful fall weather here in the last week. These two were taken at the park by our house after the kids woke up from their naps.
A self-portrait. Travis has grown more and more attached to his beloved "lambie". He's had it since he was 6 months, and lambie now goes with us most places. As long as he isn't walking into kindergarten with lambie in his arms...
On Saturday we went up to Bellingham for cousin Ethan's 2nd birthday party. In the morning we went to the "Fun Zone" where there were a ton of big bouncy toys and slides...the kids loved it. Here's just one of many pictures, of Jayna and I at the top of a slide. Do we have a Fun Zone around here?
And these were taken just yesterday. Again, the weather was gorgeous, so the four of went for a walk/tour of all the neighborhood parks.
6 comments:
I'm pretty sure we have places like that around here . . . I would totally go, as I LOVE places like that. I think there's something near the mall?
So cute! Love those kids...and Jayna in her little shoes! Adorable! Michele
Wow, those pictures outside with the two of them turned out beautiful!
Those pictures are so cute! Little Jayna is losing that baby look and turning into such a cute toddler! (way too fast though)
We have a place called "Pump it up" over near the mall. They have "open play" times when anyone can go, but you have to check when that is, because most of the time it is for parties only.
Beautiful pics! On to my screensaver they go! Mom
I love fall! It's been great weather down here as well! I miss the kids and you guys. Guess what? Kyle's study partner is Chantry used to be Irvine. Funny anyways, great pics!
Post a Comment