Evan is 3 months today. And he is most definitely no longer a newborn! Though he is a pretty typical 3 month-old, so I won't bore you with too many details of where he's at now:) All I will say is that he is pure joy (he won't always be that way, so I'm loving it while it lasts!:) He is just a very content baby, and like the other two as babies, has really thrived on "flexible routine". He's huge...probably about 16 lbs. now! (95th percentile) And we just love him to pieces!
Taken just yesterday.
Neither of the other two were thumb-suckers...it's pretty cute! And it's always his left thumb.


These pictures show what an amazing difference three months makes! This is Evan with his newest cousin Hudson, and the picture was taken this week. Hudson is basically the same size that Evan was when he was born, and yet look at the difference. That's how much he has grown! That really amazes me.
I pulled a Michele and forgot to put the camera the other way:) I am slightly annoying in this video, but hey, you do what you gotta do for a smile!
6 comments:
Oh he is so sweet and so pretty! I love that he sucks his thumb. It looks like he has some curls? I can't believe him next to Hudson!
Adorable! Can't wait to see them all again soon! Mom
So sweet Sarabeth. They grow too quick. Where are you at in that first picture? It looks like a really cool park. Is is a splash park?
Mashel - It was at Stewart Heights...we had a BLAST! We'll definitely be going again this summer.
Wow! He has grown soooo much! That's crazy.
He's such a doll!!
Post a Comment