CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A year (and two days) old!!

More on Evan's birthday party and thoughts on this last year later; I just wanted to acknowledge Evan's birthday before we're TOO far past the date... I love this kid so very much. I remember his birth so fondly, and am so thankful God gave him to US!


4 comments:

Schwartz

What a love-able, sweet little boy. I love these kinds of posts; they make me teary-eyed. Happy 1st year with us, Evan. Ada has a gift to send to you, if only her Mom would drive to the UPS Store!!

Bonnie Kim

I love him too. It's fun to see how your kids are the same and different in so many ways!

Becky

Love that kid!

Anonymous

He is such a sweet boy! His Grandma Schwartz loves him very much!