Our two big August events....a trip to Boise for a wedding and a camping trip with my family!
Steve's sister, Cheryl, married Glenn on Aug. 8th, and they asked Travis to be the ring bearer. Can I just say - he was pretty much the cutest ring bearer I've ever seen :) He wasn't a huge fan of the shoes he had to wear all day, but other than that, enjoyed feeling important. The not-so-fun part of the trip was the drive back (we did most of the drive there at night, so the kids slept)...the trip back took I think 14 hours? After our trip to Klamath and then Portland and then this Boise trip, I am so sick of long car trips with little kids that I swear I'll never do one again :) Anyway, other than that, we had a fun weekend with family, and the kids loved playing with cousins. My mom and Bonnie and Becky were able to come, as well, so that was fun to have them at the wedding.
Mid-August brought the long-awaited Schwartz family annual camping trip!! This year, we went to Ike Kinswa State Park on....I'm spacing on the name of the lake. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! And my dad brought his boat up, so we were able to add boat rides to our usual activities of eating, playing with kids, swimming, and hanging around the campfire. Travis and Jayna slept in the bed of Steve's truck, which they thought was pretty cool, and Evan did really well in the tent with us. I will say that Evan made camping this summer a rather exhausting experience...the kid doesn't sit still, and anytime he wasn't being held, he'd make a beeline for either the road or the water. He is the reason I apparently didn't very many pictures of that weekend. But still a very memorable and too-short weekend!

6 comments:
Your kids are adorable, and you look great Sarabeth. Haa.. every time we go on a crazy long trip, I swear I will never do it again, but we always. That's what happens when you have a lot of family spread out. OH, and you are still on my list to go and visit :).
Who needs professional pics when you've got great family pics from that wedding? You all look super! Although, I understand the desire for professional ones, too . . have you guys found anyone yet to do them?
Love these pics. Jayna is simply beautiful!!!
Trav man, what a cute ring-bearer! What WAS Ethan doing to poor Evan? Funny.
So much fun! Mom
se-law precedent shows that marks consisting of various colors and combinations of colors have been held to be protectable in the fashion industry. True, says the Amerikat, but not a single color on fashion item .TheLouboutin Shoes Utilitarian Functionality DefenseAfter examining the validity, the court should have looked at the likelihood of confusion. Despite both parties providing arguments on this point, Jud
ople"; a people drifting towards an internecine conflict due to the actions of a regime which she loyally serves.Yet the one woman who managed to cultivate a smokescreen for the reality in Syria is President Assad's wife, Asma. A British-educated girl from west London, with a degree in computer science and a career in financial services, Asma was key asset for the regime.Christian Louboutin SlingbacksShe and Bashar were the t
ould spend thousands of pounds on a Valentino leather jacket, when they can easily buy a similar leather jacket from Topshop or Zara for ?ê100. These people are right, but for this article, I asked a friend of mine why she bought a trademark Alexander McQueen scarf with skulls on it, when there are fake versions everywhere."Alexander McQueen was a prodigy, he created that idea of the scarves and h
packages its jewelry items in distinctive robin's-egg blue boxes, weighed in on Louboutin's behalf. In its filing, Tiffany noted that it has a registered trademark for its "Tiffany blue" color.The company argues that theChristian Louboutin Flats lower court holding that a single color for a fashion item can never be a valid trademark "is not supported" by trademark law. Serta Restokraft Mattress Co Inc.'s Serta unit aske
Post a Comment