CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Pumpkin patch pictures

Just spent way too much time trying to figure out how to change this blog layout (and what I wanted to change it to). I have to say that the "ya'll" at the top of the page really bugs me (it should be "y'all", and yes, I'm a grammar/punctuation/spelling nerd)...but the overall design was too cute to pass up.

It's been awhile since I posted pictures...so here you go! These are from a trip to a small pumpkin patch back at the beginning of October.

5 comments:

Cedar

Cute layout!

Jeremy and Laura Lebow

Oh my goodness, look at Evan and Jayna! Travis is big, too, but those other two look like they've grown so much! And, I would be bothered by the "ya'all" too . . . from one fellow nerd to another. Miss you guys!

Bonnie Kim

you are a nerd hugging the scarecrow! I can tell that's Steve's hand turning Evan's face to the camera!

Becky

Evan eating dirt, what a surprise! lol. Cute pics...especially the one of you and the scarecrow!

Anonymous

Yay, more pics for my computer! Love them all and happy fall!
Mom S.