This afternoon as I started making dinner for the family, Steve took the kids for a walk. As they headed down the winding path toward their destination, I had one of those moments of intense gratitude for the life God has given me. Travis was laughing and playing with Jessie, Jayna was walking next to Steve, and Evan was toddling behind them, anxious to keep up. It was a simple, everyday moment, but a beautiful one to me.
Growing up, I used to dream of my future husband and kids and wonder what they would be like and what our life together would look like. Watching them today, I realized that I am now living my dream. Our life together is not perfect or easy by a long shot, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. My heart overflows with love for each of them!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sarabeth, I love you so much. I truly appreciate your love for and dedication to Steve and your family. You are the answer to my prayers for my son and his family. I am greatly blessed by you. Love, mom Butts
You need a "like" button on your blog!
Music to my ears! It says some of my dreams have come true too. Love you, Mom
Love, love LOVE this :)
I always feel like I have to write a long story for each blog entry, but this is simply....perfect. God is good, all the time. ~Jill
And how grateful they are for you too.
Cute blog! ~Jackie
because his last name is -- flower. For the past seven years, then to love flowers and plant flowers are gone, but the rose garden is blooming alone, solitary beauty. A solemn pledge of love love has no flowers, long service life,Coach UKdo not know this is it right? Take on love spell.Now I run the garden people into flower uncle, parent, they have no time to take care of, but need a beautiful garden fo
a pair put away a dollar a week. It's worth it girls. It is really worth it!" she explained.Far-fetched advice or not, Jason Statham's girlfriend is thankful for all her blessings her recent rise to fame has brought to her. Coach Crossbodys"I am very lucky in my life so I don't wish for anything I don't have, and I actually manage to get around just fine," the 5'9 vixen added.Fashion filled the aisles, fueled the
round Zheng Dongni." Rabbit, do you remember?" Zheng Dongni's eyes do not know looking behind me somewhere, her arm badly with a sudden force, the Zheng Nanyin tightly hoop in her body inside," you primary school grade six start wearing christian louboutin online a bra. You want me to take you to buy. And then you wait for me to add floor we go to the mall, I want you to come upstairs, you simply
ght at the Missoni store in London.Even hair made a fashion statement. Joshua Levine, a sculptor who lives in Los Angeles, had his wife paint his with hair dye in a leopard print."I have been working on a project," he explained,Coach Handbags "trying to copyright myself as a living sculpture, since 1999."In the 1920s, low-heeled flapper shoes gave way to high-heel pumps and platforms during the Great Depression
Post a Comment