CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

My reasons for starting this blog are twofold. First, I am hoping it will be a tool to allow our family to stay better connected to our friends and larger family. However, it just may end up that I will be the lone visitor to this blog, which is okay, because my bigger reason for starting this blog is simply so that I can chronicle our family life. Kind of an online scrapbook, I suppose. As I get older (coming up on the big 27!), I realize that not only does time seem to be flying faster every year, but I forget things I never thought I would forget! I'm excited to be able to look back at previous posts and remember the "growth, struggles, fun, and love" that my family or I have experienced.

At the same time, I don't want this to become another "to do", so I'm not promising to post every day! Or even every week, for that matter. But I am excited to begin this project, and to have this outlet.

Feel free to leave comments on my posts so I know you stopped by!


P.S. For any of you who have never considered starting a blog, I totally recommend blogspot. It has been so easy, and fun, to set this up! I am by no means a computer whiz, but it really has been a cinch.

9 comments:

Anonymous

How wonderful! I'm so excited you shared your blog with us! I'm looking forward to keepin up to date on the adventures and growth of the Butts Clan! So fun! I love this bloggin' thing, don't you? :) Good times,girl.. good times!

Andy or Bethesda

Love it, Butts! We look forward to the updates.

Mashel

Welcome to our world! Ha Ha, I love it Sarabeth, I look foward to seeing your updates! Very Cool. I wish that everyone would do one! It is so fun.

Kara

Sarabeth,
I am now your official stalker. I just added you as one of my friends (on my list that is.. you have been a friend for much longer :)

Anonymous

This is so much fun! I love it. Thanks for letting me know. I will totally be looking at this. And thanks for the book recommendation. Since we were missionaries in Indonesia, the book looks really appealing. Your kids are just beautiful.

Anonymous

Hey "B" Family,
I know nothing about blogging but I know I love the Butts family and will look forward to reading about you two and the beautiful children
Love you, Auntie Dette

Unknown

love it seems to be the running theme sowhy not.....love it too
heather

Anonymous

test

Julie

I absolutely LOVE the pictures of Jayna at JCP! She's such a china doll face. Your kids are absolutely beautiful. How different is it having a girl? And yippee for Travis! I congratulated him at church and he smiled so big.
Love you guys,
julie