It was exactly what we needed today! There is something about the sun that just makes me happy, especially when we haven't seen it in awhile! Plus, Travis was being extra clingy this morning, and we just needed to get out of the house. So I dug out our beast of a double stroller and we went for a walk and played in the park by our house. It did wonders for my mood and patience level! Oh, and Travis discovered shadows--there was quite the look of wonder on his face when he realized that the tall person laying on the sidewalk mimicked his motions exactly! The weatherman says the sun will be here through the weekend...please let him be right!
As for my boy's clinginess...I was telling some friends last night that I can't wait until Jayna is a bit older and they can play together and keep each other entertained. Travis is just so social and always wants someone to be playing with him. While I do play with him quite a bit, I have a lot to get done each day, and it can be frustrating when he doesn't want to give me even a minute to myself. Videos do buy me some time, but I don't like him to watch more than one a day. So I definitely try to use naptimes to my fullest advantage!


2 comments:
Hey Butts Clan, it's sunny in NorCal all the time. Come on down =) The Enboms
I feel the same way as you. WE had such a nice weekend, and now it is raining again. I get in a little bit of a seasonal funk when it is so overcast. After all, I am from Klamath Falls.. the "city of sunshine."
Post a Comment