Here's a picture of all the babies in our Bible study group. All but Jayna are 4 months or younger (which explains why she is twice the size of the rest of them!). That's a lot of babies for a group with only 6 couples! Plus, there's another one on the way (no, I'm not pregnant, it's someone else!). And these babies are in addition to another 9 kids in the group. It's a miracle we actually are able to accomplish meaningful discussion! It is so much fun to have other kids to grow along with your own, and to grow to love them, as well.
And here are a couple of recent pictures of the kids, just for the fun of it.
1 comments:
I wish that our babies were togther!!! Ahh.. what I kick I would get to have little Kara and Sarabeths running around together.
Post a Comment