CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Daredevil

Steve needed to make a small repair in the attic last night, so he had the ladder out. I was downstairs, but soon I heard Steve calling me to come get Jayna. So I went upstairs, and there's Jayna on the third step of the ladder! Curious as to how she was going to proceed, I watched her...climb all the way to the top! (Don't worry--I was standing right behind her with my hands ready to catch:) She even tried to get on the very top, but I wasn't going to let her go that far. After Steve came down, I had him "spot" her so I could document her amazing feat. 17 months old and no hesitations! (Of course, Travis wanted to have his picture taken on the ladder, too, but got scared after the third step...I do love my cautious boy!)