Anyway, the baby is as healthy as can be, and definitely a boy a girl, though we don't know which:). It was tempting to find out, especially knowing that the ultrasound technician, doctor, and nurse all knew. But the anticipation is so fun, and maybe will give me extra incentive when it comes time to push for who knows how long.
This baby is definitely our most active yet. I've been feeling him/her for several weeks now. It's hard to believe that I'm already halfway done with this pregnancy. I've been having way too many headaches, but other than that I feel great. Here are a couple of pictures...

5 comments:
Ohhhh, how precious! Can't wait! Mom
beautiful little being! can't wait to meet him or her and give a big squeeze! Michele
Congratulations guys! See, it's a good thing we're blogging now or we wouldn't have even known you were pregnant. This is so fun!
Hello little Bonnie or Bono!
Hard to believe beautiful baby #3 will be here in 3 months!! Such a handsome/pretty profile...whatever is appropriate when we find out!
Post a Comment