CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fun in the snow, part 2

After we realized the snow would be around for awhile, Steve decided we needed a sled. At this point, however, there were no sleds to be found in town. I think he went to four different stores and everyone was sold out. So he got creative and bought an air mattress, and it worked beautifully! We have several little hills around our place that made for some good toddler sledding.






8 comments:

Crystal

That's a great idea. We ended up borrowing a neighbor kid's sled that was left at the playground. We put it back though:)

Anonymous

Wish I could have been there! What fun! Love the pics. Mom S.

Becky

The top picture is so funny! Is it posed?

Bonnie Kim

I love Travis holding onto Jayna so tight- at least they weren't fighting!

Bonnie Kim

oh p.s. nice hat Sb!

Jessy

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and lots of fun in the beautiful snow! I'm so sorry it's gone!

Tiffany

Air mattress! Brilliant, I say! Brilliant! So glad you guys are having a ball in this snow. So fun!

Happy to see you enter the contest over at my blog. Don't worry, you'll like what you get if you're the winner! Best of luck and see you soon!

Tiff B

Kara

I loved the card my dear.