CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

My friend Tiffany started this "Favorite Things Friday" awhile ago on her blog, and now I'm joining the fun! A few of my favorite things...

1. Pregnancy. Aside from the first trimester, I love being pregnant!! I love watching my belly move, I love the excuse to nap, I love having our baby so close to me and dreaming about the little person this baby will grow to become, I love the anticipation of the baby's arrival and even giving birth, and I especially love feeling the gazillions of movements I feel every day. Sure, there are minor drawbacks (heartburn, and the fact that I already feel ENORMOUS), but the good far outweighs the bad. The hard part will be after the baby comes! In the meantime, I am really enjoying this pregnancy...and only 2 1/2 months left!

2. Steve's new work schedule. He is now (and through the end of 2009) on a 4-tens schedule, meaning we essentially have a 3-day weekend every single week (and even longer if he's on swing or graveyard). It seems like he's home so much more than he ever has been before, and I love having him around!

3. Cleaning kicks. Or is it nesting already? In any case, I have had the mad urge to declutter and clean this house up, which is a really good thing considering I have been on an anti-cleaning kick for a very long time. Like months. Cleaning is obviously not the most enjoyable task in the world, but it feels so good when it's done! There are several cleaning/organizing projects I'm actually looking forward to completing.

5 comments:

Crystal

I know for me as soon as we take down the Christmas decorations, my house looks so bear and dirty. So I go into deep cleaning and organization mode. I hear ya!

Bonnie Kim

I can't wait to feel what being pregnant is like!

Tiffany

SB, love your FTF's girlie. So glad you played along this week. So fun! I miss being pregnant. I loved all those things you wrote about. It is such a sweet and wonderful time. BTW, you look wonderful! I just realized I won't be able to meet baby when he/she arrives....so sad! I'll will my TIFF hat for them to play with. There, that makes it all better now doesn't it? :)

XO
Tiff

Kara

More time with the hubby around is always so great!! I hope you have a great pregnancy.

Warrior Princesa

sarabeth!! i didn't know you married steve!! obviously i;m behind on the times!! i saw your blog on kara's. so great to see you and steve and your family!!!