Time to play catch-up...December was really a busy time, and I had little time nor motivation to keep up with the blogging. Anyway, those of you who do not live around here may not know that we received a TON of snow in the week before Christmas! It was so much fun! I won't try to guess how many inches fell or accumulated, but suffice it to say that it is definitely the most we've had since Steve and I have lived here. And because it stayed cold, it didn't melt. So we bundled up the kids for some fun! Jayna was definitely leery at first but eventually enjoyed herself.

The view from Jayna's room. Except this was after only one day of snow...lots more came later.

This picture requires explanation...this was when the snow first started falling hard, and sticking on the ground, but before we were able to venture outside. Travis was in awe. So at naptime, he apparently decided to open the blinds and turn his big bear around so that he could lay on it and watch the snow fall. So sweet.
Jayna's initial reaction. I think she didn't like that she couldn't move very well with all the layers.

Eventually her favorite thing was to stand in one place and pick up small handfuls of snow and throw them in the air. 
Daddy teaching Travis how to make a snowball.

Travis insisted on having lambie zipped inside his coat.
3 comments:
So cute! I wish I had gotten more pictures in the snow. I also love the pictures of the four kids, trying to get them to smile. Nice.
Lambie! So sweet!
Lambie! That is so cute. I think I have one with the 4 of them all looking up.
Post a Comment