CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Feed the birds

Last weekend, I took the kids and went with my sister Bonnie to visit another sister, Melanie, and her family, in Bellingham. I love Bellingham...I lived there until I was in the 4th grade, and there's still so much I remember about it. Every time I visit I think to myself, "I could live here again". Anyway, we went to one of the local parks to feed the seagulls. Travis loved it...Jayna just fed herself:) I tried scanning in a couple of pictures from when I was 4 and my mom had taken us to feed the birds, but it didn't work. Oh well. Here are a few pictures from the day.










4 comments:

Kara

The picture of Jayna feeding herself is so cute. Bellingham looks beautiful.

Schwartz

I think there is room on that log for Ada, too! I WISH we were there to feed the gulls!

Anonymous

I wish I had been there, too! I love Bellingham and wonder if I'll end up back there some day also!
Jayna makes me laugh! Mom

Becky

Jayna is so funny!