With each of the kids, I have taken monthly pregnancy pictures in the same outfit and location to show how much the baby and I grew from month to month. I'm not brave enough to do it in a bikini, but you can still see the change. It seems like the most visible growth always happens between months 5 and 6. Here are a few from this pregnancy...
3 months
5 months
7 months
9 months (taken yesterday) Notice my belly sticking out the bottom:)
6 comments:
When I saw your post title, I thought that you were going to post some of the ones that I took.... I guess not....ha ha...
Lookin good girl!! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Beautiful!! We can't wait!
You're so cute!! I wish I had done this with my boys!
enorm! Glad you posted these. I remember you this big with Trav....not so much with Jayna though. Oh yeah, now I do. We went to a Mariners game when you were really preg with Jay and the guy prayed for you on the bus and we had to hike so far to our seats!
I could have never fit into the same maternity clothes from the beginning of my pregnancy! Way to go SB! What a cool idea!
XOXO
Post a Comment