CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Evan Alan has arrived!


I'll post more later about the details of the birthday and how things have been so far, but I just wanted to give some basic info, even though most of you have already heard...

Evan Alan arrived on Easter Sunday, April 12th, at 6:58 pm! He was a whopping 9 lbs. 15 ozs. and 22 inches long. I went in to labor on my own without needing to be induced, which I was grateful for. Labor was a total of 15 hours, and less than an hour of pushing. I'm feeling really good, and even though our hospital stay was great, it's nice to be home. Here are a few pictures...I'll post more later, and even more on facebook. We love him to pieces!! He looks just like a Butts baby, is so far very mild-mannered, and I can't get enough of him! Nothing beats having a newborn to hold!

11 comments:

Tiffany

Oh my goodness!! He is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations Sarabeth, Steve and the whole clan! Give him some smoochies for me!!!!

Miss you guys!
XOXO
Tiff

LDraper

He looks EXACTLY like Travis!
Congratulations--- you have such a beautiful family!

Bonnie Kim

Tears!! He does look like a Butts for sure. So sweet- I love him! Did he watch my video yet?

Deb

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Jessy

I never got to see Travis as a baby - now I'm all caught up! :) And he has such a nice hat and blanket... :)

Congrats Butts fam! Another beautiful baby!

Jamie Lynn

Yeaaahhh! Congratulations!! God Bless little Evan!!

In Christ,
Jamie Roder

Kara

He is such a beauty Sarabeth. What is with Butts babies and that luscious hair :)? I'm glad that everything went well!

The Engman family

He looks exactly like Travis! What a cutie pie. See you guys in a few days.

Jeremy and Laura Lebow

Ditto that he looks just like Travis. Fun!

Mashel

Wow he does look exactly like the other two!! Especially that picture in the carseat! What a cutie. I can't wait to meet him (and take pictures! lol) Dinner tonight!!! (another one of my lasagnas!)

The Johnsons

Hurray!! He's soooo cute!!! I can't wait to hold him!