We took the kids to get their 4 and 2-year old pictures (and threw some of Evan in for the fun of it) done at JC Penney a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't terribly thrilled with how they turned out (especially the ones of Evan), but a few were cute. And they were cheap. Here were our favorites of each of the kids:




A few other cute ones...





6 comments:
Those last few are hilarious! I love how you got them all dressed in coordinating outfits, too. Too fun.
I love them!! My favorite is the "not ordered" one with Evan laying in the middle - his face just says "Really?! This is my family?!" :)
Grandma thinks they are beautiful!
oh my gosh I love the one of Jayna laughing and the one with Evan crying with the other two!
great pics!
Precious! Travis' dimple is just heartbreaking!
Post a Comment