CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Birch Bay

Over Memorial Day weekend, we went up to my sister's house in Bellingham for a day. My parents were up there, too. Steve and the other guys spent the day working on some remodeling my sister and bro-in-law are doing, so us ladies took the kids to Birch Bay. My parents took us to Birch Bay many times when we were kids, and I have many great memories of the place. It was fun to take the kids to a place where I used to play!
Jayna was at first unsure about walking through the wet sand and water, but then decided she was okay as long as someone was holding her hand.

Yes, that is my nephew Ethan in the background, laying in one of the pools of water! We laugh because he and Travis are sooo different in that way...Ethan couldn't wait to dive in and get as wet/dirty as possible, while Travis had to be convinced that it really was okay for his shoes to get dirty!

Checking out a clam shell.

3 comments:

Bonnie Kim

I can't believe Ethan laying in that pool! So funny. They are all getting huge. Wish I was there.

Anonymous

I love the pic of Trav and Ethan holding up the clamshells. Adorable! - Melanie

Anonymous

Thanks for posting those...I love beach pics and the joy of being at the beach! Good memories! Mom