As I explained in a previous post, both kids have done great welcoming Evan into the family. One thing that has been interesting, however, has been Jayna's new obsession with all things baby. At first I wondered if she was reacting to not being the baby anymore, and while there may be some of that, I think she's just really interested in all the new toys that she hasn't seen before(or at least doesn't remember since she was a baby when she last saw them). She has pretty much stopped caring about all of these baby things at this point, but she does still love to sit in the swing every once in a while. Silly girl!
Doesn't she look huge compared to him?!
4 comments:
those are hillarious.
I can't believe that swing actually holds her! And I love those sun glasses! Squeeze them all for Grandma S.
She's such a cutie!
sweet
Post a Comment