CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Evan's favorite game

I wish I had been able to video the very first time he discovered this game... he was seriously giving us nonstop belly laughs! It was hilarious.

In the very beginning, see how he tilts his head to the side? (pretending to be shy? knowing he's cute? not sure exactly) He does this ALL the time, to us and to others. This kid - he's going to be the clown of the family, I can tell you that right now!

5 comments:

Shonda

I love it! Cutest giggle ever!

Jeremy and Laura Lebow

So fun! And, so worth having to pick them back up, in my opinion. When he smiles, he looks more like Jayna to me.

Anonymous

To bad we aren't all so easily entertained! Love his giggles! Grandma S.

Becky

haha. Loved how he laughs every time!

Jennifer

So cute. I love hearing your laugh too. It's good to delight in our children! I remember Marshall and Brooklyn doing this with all our children's books. I didn't always remember to laugh.:)