CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Look out, world!

Jayna is now officially mobile, and these pictures are proof! Yesterday when Travis was sleeping and I was cleaning/doing MOPS stuff/etc., our living room went from tidy to trashed in the course of 45 minutes, courtesy of Jayna. I can see it already...she'll be the kid that is in to everything (cupboards, boxes, drawers...). She's been rolling and scooting for a while now, but now she is crawling, too. The nice thing is that now she doesn't get frustrated when she can't reach something, instead she just crawls on over, whether it's something she should play with or not!

1 comments:

Kara

I feel like that is what my house looks like on a regular basis. Chris is lucky if he comes home to a semi clean house, because that means I have been cleaning up all day.