Most of you know all of this, but for those who don't, here's a brief history...Steve and I met when my family moved next door to his on Logan Drive in Klamath Falls, OR. I was in the 4th grade, he was in the 6th. We were great friends, especially once we hit high school, but didn't start dating until I left for PLU in 1999, and he was at Whitworth. We did the long-distance thing for two years before we decided we were done with that arrangement and got ourselves hitched. We enjoyed 4 years of "just the two of us", and then Travis came along, Jayna followed 2 years later, and Evan about 2 years after that. God has blessed us enormously. We have learned that life can be difficult and uncertain, but it can also bring great joy and laughter. In any case, we are both SO thankful to be living this life together. (And you can ask Steve...he'll tell you the same thing!)
I saw this on a couple of other blogs and thought I'd give it a shot. Not sure how accurate it is, considering everyone in the world says T looks just like Steve and J looks just like me...but it was still fun! Sarabeth
How funny Sarabeth, so I went to the site and did it with all 4 kids. (I didn't post them) but it said that Hunter is 5% more like me and Hayden is 22% more like Allen. Funny since eveyone says they look exactly alike! Although I do think that Hayden looks more like Allen. Then for the funny ones, I did the twins and Tyler looks more like me by 13%, and Hannah looks like us both exactly equally! Too funny since we aren't biological, although, I think Hannah looks like us too. Very fun, thanks for sharing.
2 comments:
I saw this on a couple of other blogs and thought I'd give it a shot. Not sure how accurate it is, considering everyone in the world says T looks just like Steve and J looks just like me...but it was still fun! Sarabeth
How funny Sarabeth, so I went to the site and did it with all 4 kids. (I didn't post them) but it said that Hunter is 5% more like me and Hayden is 22% more like Allen. Funny since eveyone says they look exactly alike! Although I do think that Hayden looks more like Allen. Then for the funny ones, I did the twins and Tyler looks more like me by 13%, and Hannah looks like us both exactly equally! Too funny since we aren't biological, although, I think Hannah looks like us too. Very fun, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment