Happy Father's Day!!
Grandpa Schwartz (or Great-grandpa):
My childhood memories of my time spent with you are some of my absolute fondest. And to this day, I look forward to every minute that we get to spend with you and Grandma. I love you both so much and can't imagine my world without you.
Gary (Grandpa Butts):
Thank you for always being supportive of Steve in all that he pursues...I know that means so much to him. Thank you, too, for being such a fun grandpa to the kids. I love to see Travis light up when he plays with you, and I know it will be the same with Jayna as she gets older. And thank you for always treating me as one of your own!
Dad (Grandpa Schwartz):
Even though I am a "grown woman", I still quite often find myself just wanting a hug from my dad. Somehow, there is nothing like it. I miss you, and I pray that life will soon allow us to be together more often (read: move back up to Western WA, pretty please?!). You really ARE a great dad...you make me laugh ridiculously easily, you inspire, and you love me deeply, I know. I love you so much.
Steve (Daddy):
I could not ask for a better dad for our kids. You change the poopy diapers, you play with the kids for hours at a time, you take great joy in them, you know their needs, tendencies, and favorites (many dads do not), you provide for them....I could go on and on. You really are amazing. As difficult as parenting can sometimes be, I am SO blessed and thankful to be a parent alongside you. I love you!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love your tribute to daddies. Hey, totally unrelated . . . where did your link to Lindsey's blog go? I only know how to get there through yours and I like to look at hers. :)
Post a Comment