CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

So that you don't stop checking our blog...

Our poor blog...I've been neglecting it. I guess I just haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately...that, and it has kind of been "life as usual" around here. Anyway, for those of you who check our blog simply for your Travis and Jayna fix, here are a couple of videos you might enjoy. I'm not sure what this indicates, but both kids love the camera. Okay, especially Travis. As I watched the video of him, I noticed that one might think that we staged it, but we really didn't, he just gets all mesmerized and obedient at the prospect of being on camera. His video reflects his newest obsession with Toy Story ("to infinity and beyond!"...in a really weird voice that he only uses when he says this phrase) and his latest discovery on what happens when you drink a lot of water (if you listen closely you can hear it). Jayna is on the verge of walking, and every time we let her walk with the push-toy she giggles like she's so proud of herself. She loves to wave, but when she does it looks like she's waving at herself. And she loves to imitate noises and faces, which you'll see. Our sweet kids sure know how to make us smile!


4 comments:

Jeremy and Laura Lebow

I love the everyday life videos. You have to show me sometime how to put videos on.

Anonymous

Thanks for my grandkid "fix", it's the next best thing to being there! Now, if I could only send them hugs and kisses from their Grannyb!

Mashel

It worked just fine for me Sarabeth. Very cute!

The Johnsons

Soo cute do you do that with your video cam or your reg cam?