CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And she's off!

On Saturday, July 19th, Jayna started walking! She's been so close for so long, but this weekend she really took off! In many ways, Jayna is still very much a baby, but more and more all the time I am seeing her turn into a little girl. It's bittersweet for me, though more sweet than bitter. It's so much fun to watch your kids accomplish new things. Anyway, here she is! Oh, and for the record, as soon as I turned the camera off, she did in fact say "Hiiiii, mama". Stinker:)

P.S. I'm super annoyed that this video is sideways. I need to either figure out how to turn it or start remembering not to hold my camera vertically!


1 comments:

Mashel

What a big girl! Way to go Jayna! I don't think there is a way to turn the video's I have tried too. I think you just have to hold the camera the other way. I know it it annoying~!