CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun on the 4th

We have some friends who live on a lake, and we joined the crowd at their house on the 4th. I love the 4th of July, and this was a great way to celebrate! Jayna braved the water, Travis played with friends, we all ate some great food, and the fireworks display was better than I expected it to be...better, in fact, than the show that the city of Klamath Falls puts on!
Jayna in her first bikini! (and possibly her last:)

You may have noticed even just through this blog that Travis does not like loud noises. At all. So you can imagine that the 4th of July could pose a problem. Sure enough, Travis had his fingers in his ears almost the entire time (I'm not exaggerating). When asked if he had a fun time, however, he says "yes!", and there were a few moments (such as above) where he was distracted enough that he forgot about his silly quirk.


I have no idea what they were laughing at, but this picture makes me laugh! Notice, also, the earplugs in Travis' ears...it worked for a little while!




1 comments:

Becky

Love it! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days :) jayna is very cute in her bikini and Travis, I figured he'd be plugging his ears.