I already wrote about the reunion part of our trip to Klamath Falls, but the best part of the week was the visit with family (my parents and youngest sister Becky) and the chance to have fun away from home. Highlights....
Loading up the car for the trip...no, the kids didn't ride back there:)
Who knew a squirt gun could keep a kid so happy?!
At the home/pool of a family friend. I'm a sucker for Jayna in a swimsuit...I just want to eat her up!
After all the reunion stuff was over and business was taken care of, we went to the lake for a day. How's this for a ladylike pose?
The kids with my parents!
4 comments:
yeah!!! I had so much fun when you were down! Wish I could spend more time with you guys.
Yes, I agree that there is nothing cuter than a toddler girl in a swimsuit, complete with a little swim diaper showing! Fun times!
whose pool? and that pic of Jayna is hilarious!
It's the Greif's pool...kinda murky but good on a hot day. Mom
Post a Comment