Shortly after our trip to KF, my mom and Becky came up and Mel and the kids came down. We visited my grandparents on day one and went to Stewart Heights pool on day two. I guess I forgot to take many pictures, but here's one of Evan and Hudson asleep at Stewart Heights. It was one of those super hot days, the pool was great, and the babies were very cooperative. :)
Evan's first night in his crib! (3 1/2 months) We moved the other kids into their rooms way earlier than we did with Evan...he was doing so well in our room that I didn't see the need. But it did need to happen sooner or later, and Travis kept asking when Evan would be sleeping with him, so we made the move. And I did not like it one bit! But it needed to happen. He looks a lot smaller in the crib than he did in the bassinet!
2 comments:
I love Jayna's yellow dress and the two babies and how their feet and legs are exactly the same!
Thanks, I bought her that dress...I'm a sucker for little granddaughters in sun dresses! Mom
Post a Comment