CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Evan 6 (7) months

I meant to do all of this (have pictures taken) when Evan was closer to 6 months...oops. In my defense, I wanted to wait until he was easily sitting on his own....

I took Evan to have pictures done at JCP...I went mainly for the purpose of the bathtub collage you see below. I have one of those now for each of the kids, hanging in our bathroom. Here are the best pictures! Family - I didn't buy very many, just wallets, but if you want something bigger of any of these, just let me know.

Evan is doing all the typical 7 month-old baby things...sitting well, rolling all over the place, on the verge of crawling, trying all sorts of baby food. It's fun to see Travis and Jayna interact with him...they both really love him. We'll see how they feel when he starts getting into their toys :)




We love him to pieces!!

7 comments:

The Wrights

He is the cuttest thing ever!!! I love the smile he hasand those bath tub ones way to adorable!!

Anonymous

GREAT pictures. For some reason I love the intense look in the bath robe. He's 7 months and still has more hair than Ada. We love him!!!

Bonnie Kim

What a cute little guy! I want to kiss his chub!

Julie

Very cute pics. We had a few of the same props with Gabe when he was a baby. Ah, memories. :)

Anonymous

Too precious. I want as many as you can give me! I do see a little more of Steve in him! Can wait to give him a hug! Grandma S.

Mashel

so cute. It's so funny that I thought he looked so much like Travis when he was littler, and he still does, but I see Jayna in him so much now too. Such a good mix of both of them.

Becky

He is so sweet!!!