Travis is a little bit obsessed lately with seasons, and what each season brings. I told him one time that in the fall, a fun thing to do is make a big pile of leaves and jump in it. Well, once I told him that, he asked us EVERY single day when we would get to do that. As much as I love fall, it seems like the leaves fall off the tree as soon as they turn color, and then of course since we live where we do, it rains...so it can be tough to find a window of time to do this. Fortunately, we found a day when Steve was off, it wasn't raining, and even though most leaves were still on trees, we improvised and had our fun. We ended up going to Point Defiance Park where Steve, who had thought to bring the rake, gathered a bunch of leaves and let the kids at it (that is, after first going to Owen Beach to throw rocks, of course). Free fun while enjoying nature - what could be better?! 






Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute good idea! I like this free idea!
What cute kids! Can't wait to play with them.
Cute leaf pics. Jayna's such a cutie. What fun family time.
Nothings better than free fun outside enjoying nature's beauty, especically with such cute special kids! Could I have a collage of fall pics for Christmas? Love them! Mom/Grandma S.
Sarabeth, these are the greatest pics! I love them!
Post a Comment