CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Rooster, ladybug, and caterpillar...


We didn't get around to carving pumpkins this year (though I will at least get the seeds out soon), but Travis really wanted to paint his pumpkin that he got at his pre-k pumpkin patch field trip. Silly kid.

The rooster...
the ladybug,
and the caterpillar!

4 comments:

The Johnsons

Is Evan in a wagon? Did you pull him around the neighborhood like that? That's hilarious! I love it!

Bonnie Kim

Travis is so big and skinny! When I look at Evan it seems like that should be Travis! Is Evan sitting up now? So cute!

The Engman family

Cute costumes! That caterpillar is so cute!

p.s. i love the marathon blogging all in one day!

Anonymous

Catipillar Evan IS hilarious! And I think I'll call Jayna "Jayna Bug". Too cute!