Okay, so when my mom was here this last weekend, she showed us this video that seriously cracked us up. I have watched it at least 20 times, and I don't know what it is, but it gets funnier every time! I do apologize for the not-so-innocent view in the background...it's not even that or the passing-gas that makes me laugh, but the lady's reaction. Watch it without laughing, I dare you!
P.S. Before you hit the play button, stop the music on my playlist down below.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
You will die laughing..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny! Was it really live? Did you see it on TV? That is hilarious!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm dying ovah' here! That is toooo hilarious!
What a lovely post to your family blog, Sarah! HAHA!! Too funny! :)
XO
Tiff B
I didn't know Steve still did stuff like that... I thought he would have stopped after college!
Nice addition to the blog, we got a good laugh out of it.
Marc
Post a Comment