CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

A picture update

These are just some fun pictures to show what's been happening at our house recently. Enjoy!


Jayna and another one of her messes!


She's pulling herself up to a standing position almost as soon as we set her down...I don't think it will be long before she's walking.



For those of you haven't been to our house, we have this cute little window at our staircase that looks into the front yard/porch. It has always been one of Travis' favorite places...in fact, when we first moved into this house, Travis had just turned one, so he was about the same size as Jayna is now. I snuck this picture of the two of them watching the garbage truck.


My grandparents recently got a new poodle puppy, and they brought him over to show the kids. Jayna was enthralled, Travis liked him but was hesitant and kept running from him. So cute!

I don't remember why Travis was running around half-naked, but I came around the corner of our office and found two little cheeks peeking out from under Travis' shirt as he was playing the piano. I especially love that you can see the reflection of his hiney on the piano bench! Too funny.



I'm sorry this is sideways...if anyone knows how I can fix it, please let me know!

10 comments:

Mashel

That piano picture is hillarious!!! I love it!

Mashel

Would it be a bad joke to say he really is part of the "Butts" family!

Tiffany Nevil

LOVIN THE CHEEKS! HA HA HA HA! Thanks, I needed that laugh,
Tiff Nevil

Crystal

The garbage truck also provides entertainment at our house. Brayden waits all day at the window on garbage day for the truck to come. I can't say I mind because it gives mommy a break:)

Anonymous

Sweet cheeks! and such a little maestro! Grannibee

Anonymous

I just want to pinch one of those little cheeks! So cute ;)

Kara

Sarabeth,
Travis sings quite well. I think that he will make a lovely tenor in "Touch of Class" someday :)

Mashel

xtb
You've been tagged, go to my blog for details.

Becky

Jayna's hair is getting so long. I fell like it's been forever since I have seen them :(

Julie

OK, the bare bottom piano player picture is awesome. Funnily enough, I have a bare bottom laptop game player who occasionally moonlights (no pun intended) as a bare bottom train player. Boys!