CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jayna's one year pictures

For each of our kids' one year pictures I've decided to go a little bit nicer than the usual JCPenney or Sears. I took Travis to Yuen Lui when he turned one and loved how they turned out, so I decided to take Jayna to the same place. The bottom picture got a little cut off when I scanned it into the computer. Anyway, I love the pictures! It's so fun to see how she changes as time goes by. I know, I'm completely biased, but she really is beautiful! I know you other parents know what I mean when I say I could eat her up!






4 comments:

stormie

they turned out great! she is getting such a "big girl" look to her! you can also see alot of travis in her, she is so beautiful!

Wendy

I can't believe she is already a year old she is adorable they turned out great. Thanks for sharing.

LDraper

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

The Johnsons

Those big blue eyes and dark hair - Wow!